Chinchillas > South East USA

Herd Reduction - lots of females

(1/2) > >>

Classic Chinchillas:

Since they haven’t been in breeding for a while and probably won’t for another year if ever, I NEED to reduce my herd down to single digits. Can ship or willing to drive up to 5 hours one way for gas/tolls/lunch if you purchase several or all. I have several really nice girls that I wish I could have shown and wish I could keep for my lines but it doesn't look like I'll be able to do that for some time. All have pedigrees except I need to find Hugsy's still.

V2 Silver f   3/10    650g   $300 out of exceptional .com female

V3 Silver f   3/10    702g   $350 out of exceptional .com female

V4 Black f   3/19   PET ONLY   $175 by color section champ male

V7 WhtEbTOV   4/14    $375 sire & dam shown MCBA Nationals

V8 Ebony f   4/14    602g   $150 sire & dam shown MCBA Nationals

Classic Chinchillas:

V12 WhtTOV f   5/6/08   518g small but lives with a bunch of females may grow a bit when caged alone, her mom is x-lg   $375 out of exceptional .com female & Color section champ male

V19 Ebony m   10/14    $175 sire & dam shown MCBA Nationals

Hugsy    Std f   Stark   10/06   proven    $ 100

White Eb poss TOV f   Stark   8/6/06   proven   742g   $200

White Eb TOV f 3/2/05   Enchanted Chins dam to V7,8,&19   proven   700g   $300 shown MCBA Nationals ‘06

Also have 3 brand new custom wire 3 hole runs (so 9 holes total) 16 x 24 x16 with run low on outside back, cost $800. Will sell all above chins, runs, and whatever bottles/dishes I have left over for $2300.

Classic Chinchillas:
Am thinking of keeping these guys for spoiled pets and perhaps breeding again in the future, but if someone wants to make a deal for the entire herd I would consider. Not for sale individually until the others have gone:

Sweetart Std F    Kane   10/10/05    proven   

Rosevelt wht M   .com Ritterspach 5/25/06   proven

Sugarkane   Wht f   Kane 6/17/06   

Carmel    bgtov   .com   11/21/06   proven, needs to be in a run

Puffalump   white   .com   10/2/06    proven   dam to V12   

No picture right now. Can get one if needed. or her .com page
Nickel    med std .com   5/12/06   proven   dam to V2&3

More pictures and info on the website. Also have tons of pictures of previous kits that have been sold if interested in what they have produced. The older white ebs have produced a good number of ebs, one was super dark gorgeous girl.

Jo Ann:
     ::silly::  ::silly::  ::silly::

--- Quote ---Can ship or willing to drive up to 5 hours one way for gas/tolls/lunch if you purchase several or all.
--- End quote ---

::think::  Where are you located? 

--- Quote ---More pictures and info on the website. Also have tons of pictures of previous kits that have been sold if interested in what they have produced.
--- End quote ---

::shrug::  What is the name of the website and what is the URL to it?  ::think::

::think::  Your location, your website and/or your e-mail address is not listed here or on your profile.   ::think::
 ::shrug::

::howdythere::  Jo Ann

Classic Chinchillas:
Oopsie, I'm in Orlando, FL and my website is www.freewebs.com/classicchinchillas/forsale.html

There's a few extra pics and I can get more on request; most are fairly recent, some from the other day.  A few are priming now. 

Also may be a possibility of me traveling up to/through TN (hwy 75, 24) within a month or 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version