Chinchillas > South East USA

ECBC NC Show!

<< < (3/5) > >>

chinclub:
I just have to brag.  My Violet won Reserve Champion!  I'll post pictures later. 

Jo Ann:
 ::silly::   Congratulations, Jamie  ::clapp::   ... Champion and Reserve Champion were neck n neck ... Ralph had a hard time choosing!

It was a great show!   Nice crowd ... not to big and not to small ... just the right size to be able to enjoy it and meet quite a few new people and get to see many of my other breeder friends that I have not seen in a while.   :::grins::

Steven,  sorry I missed you, too  :(  ... I didn't connect the name with the forum ... they mispronounced your last name in the drawing, didn't they?    ::think::

Ralph's not really long-winded ... he just had allot of information to teach/give-out and a short time to do it.   :::grins::

Wish you all could have been there!

::wave::  Jo Ann

Debbie.nl.ca:
Congrats Jamie, that sounds like so much fun.
Janice was there too I hear, sweetnessheart. ;)

Can't wait to see pics. Did you take any Jo Ann?     ::bouncyball::

::think::  I didn't think you had any chins Jamie  :::grins::

chinclub:
It was one that I bred that I got back.  I'm slowly growing my herd back.

cusunfireguy:
I was sitting in the front row to the left of the table.  I don't know if they called my name in the raffle, we had to leave just before the Ebony class came up.  Most likely, if they did call my name, it would be mispronounced, happens all the time.  It's Mobley (mahblee).  Really wanted to stay but we had to get back to Charlotte to pick up my partner's suits that we ordered or he wouldn't have had anything to wear to the new job!!  Really did have a good time though.  Hope ya'll have another one!

Love to you all!

Steven Mobley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version