Chinchillas > South East USA

ECBC NC Show!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Jo Ann:
 ::silly::  Steve, I think I remember seeing you, but not positive ... a little hard for me to turn around and look.  ( I was the one on the front row, directly in front of the table, taking pictures/videos.)  Don't ever be shy at these things, always introduce yourself to everyone!   :::grins::

Janice, yep, I got a few single shots, but I also managed to video about 90 to 95% of the actual judging (about 13 GB)  I am hopeing to get some good still shots out of it, when I do some editing.    :::grins::   Went through 6 - 2GB cards, 1 - 1GB and one 512 MB card. 
 ::clapp::   BTW ... congratulations ... I heard your name mentioned a few times in the awards, too!

It was a good gathering and I believe we all had fun while we learned.   ;)

::howdythere::  Jo Ann

Debbie.nl.ca:
Aww Jamie that's awesome.

Can't wait to see the pics Jo Ann, I mean I knew you took some, but shoot you sure when to heaven with them  ;D

Jo Ann:
 rofl    When it comes to chinchillas and photography, I don't know when to stop.     rofl

I'll try to get some up over the weekend.

::wave::    Jo Ann

lskqueen:
i happen to have bought the Reserve Grand Show before the show. i just couldnt stop staring at her from across the room. rofl also our ebonies took reserve and 3rd class champ (also bought before the show).
our black velvet male took 3rd class champ and one of our standards took reserve class champ. the rest of our kits did well. we also picked up a handful of black velvets and whites to add to our growing herd. 

chinclub:
Congrats!!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version