Chinchillas > South East USA

ECBC NC Show!

<< < (2/5) > >>

eringoesmoo:

--- Quote from: lskqueen on January 02, 2010, 08:33:04 PM ---glad to hear that you will be coming. there will be a lot of breeders there showing/sellings. Jags of MI is coming with a whole collection of chins. you may what to contact him a head of time if you are looking for certian gender/color

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I actually have 2 that I put a deposit on from Jags :) Im looking forward to it, i've never been to a show before.

lskqueen:
we are donating a few peices of art work for the raffle/door prizes. one peice is a custom chinchilla glass mosiac. i also will be bringing a hanful of chinchillas to sale. mainly standards.

Jo Ann:
 ::silly::  Looks like we'll make it!    ::silly::
I've never been to a show that I did not learn something new ...
Those of you who have never been to one ...
Please try to make this one or the next one close to you.
You will be amazed as well as overwhelmed at all you learn from your very first show ... so much that it can takes weeks to really sink in ...
Each one after that, you see what you missed before and/or what was not at the one(s) before.
It is worth your time and money!   ::nod::
Much less than what you would pay for an out of town concert or foot ball ticket.
Hope to see you all there!

::dancingspot::  Jo Ann 

cusunfireguy:
We had a good time at the show!  I wish we could have stayed longer.  Learned alot.  Boy!, Ralph sure is long winded!!  LOL  Loved loved loved all of the mutants!  I wanted all of them but alas, we are just pet owners and couldn't have a herd.  Maybe in a few years when we get a house.

Thanks again!

Steven ;)

chinclub:
I was wondering if you were there.  We didn't get a chance to meet.  Where were you sitting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version