Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: May buy this cage used, does anyone have it?  (Read 5237 times)

Jhenderson27

• Appreciation points: 4
  • Giz and Luna
    • View Profile
Re: May buy this cage used, does anyone have it?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »

I payed 150+tax for my cage brand new.  There is a store here in the Rochester NY area called Pet Supplies Plus that will match the best price you can find online excluding ebay/ebay stores.  They have taken fantastic care of us and are nothing but polite.  I do alot of my shopping there now as they are decent priced and accomodating.  We also buy alot from a local chain of feed stores called CountryMax.  25lbs of Mazuri feed for 15 bucks and many other great deals!

Hoppinchins

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »

Wow, thats pretty nice. I don't think petstores here in cincy ohio do that, but I haven't also tried. One petstore has a nutro rewards so I get my dog food there and another store has an oxbow rewards so I get my chins food from there.

cadillactaste

• Appreciation points: 5
  • Fluffy (Standard) and Nibbles (Violet)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 04:53:11 PM »

I wanted to still go down and look at the cage. I liked it and ended up getting it for 120. She was asking 150. It was 160 if i wanted this smaller cage also. It may have been big enough for a small bunny or if on chin got hurt, but i have tiny cage for that.. Plus now I have there old cage if i ever had to do that.  I may have been able to talk her down more but i was nervous and haven't ever done that before or bought from craigslist.  The wire's are real sturdy unlike the cage they were using. I still have to make some changes with there new cage. I'm going to take a shelve or 2 from there old cage and put that in there and still playing with where to put the shelves and where they like them. They really like there new cage though. It was easy to set up also. I wasn't planning on getting it because I thought the wires weren't going to be sturdy and what not. It has 4 doors on it also which is nice.

I appericate your guys advice.

I have the 142 ferret nation cage LOVE how the front doors open up and the entire area is easy to clean. But since you went ahead with that one. And don't mind the smaller doors. Then it will work for you. And those looking to get a ferret nation cage. The bass equipment trays as mentioned work PERFECT!
~Darlene
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up