Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'M BACK!  (Read 1099 times)

gavinschin

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
I'M BACK!
« on: February 08, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »

So, it has been almost 2 years since I had to sell my 3 chinnies: Dorian, Pepper, and Jasper. I moved around the country for a while and decided to stop back home and set up again.
To my suprise, a friend is selling her 6 Chins(one of which, is possibly pregnant), and 5 cages(one being a 3 level ferret nation), and the best part! ALL FOR $100!
I am picking them up tomorrow night and will rejoining the wonderful world of Chins! I'm most excite about the white chin!!(Well, mostly white, it has black ears and a black tail!)
Just wanted to say hey to everyone!!

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas
Re: I'M BACK!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 08:07:17 PM »

Hi, Welcome back.  Chinchillas get under your skin and once you love them you always find your way back.  I know, I have been there too.  Congrats on your new additions.  :D

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina

gavinschin

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I'M BACK!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:31:42 PM »

Thank you! It's good to be back! I have also joined in the Herp community and Currently own a few large constrictors as well, but I'm glad I can have Chins in my room and keep it cool again, and move the snakes into a reptile room. lol. Also glad my girlfriend is allowing me to have so many scalies and furies! I do love my snakes so so much! And now I get to return to my first love! I came back to finish school. I am now a Biology major at Ole Miss! I plan to work in a zoo, someday!

I hope to talk to everyone soon and see how the little ones are!
Pages: [1]   Go Up