Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our plans have almost reached fruition!!! SQUEEK!!!  (Read 906 times)

Jasonred79

• Appreciation points: 24
  • # of Chins: 1
  • human belonging to Popsicle
    • View Profile
Our plans have almost reached fruition!!! SQUEEK!!!
« on: June 07, 2014, 10:42:36 AM »

Rejoice my fellow Rodentius Rex!!! Our plan has almost reached completion! SQUEEK!!!

Over the past year, we have collectively gathered our pet human's Car Ownership Documents and used them for our master plan... ownership of our own raisin factory!!! SQUEEK!!!
(do not worry about our humans, my brethren... it's healthier for them to walk more. Besides, they never let us drive. SQUEEK!!!)

Using those cars as collateral, the banks have agreed to finance our takeover... in a matter of hours, I will submit the final documents, and we will have access to unlimitted raisins!!! SQUEEK!!!

We no longer have to hide our usage of our human's computers while they sleep! SQUEEK!!! Raisin Divinity will soon be ours! SQUEEK!!! For our glorious cause!!! SQUEEK!!!

Your sinsqueekly,

Prince Popsicle, his royal Squeekness, Monarch of Poopsalot and Night of the Dining Table.

Jasonred79

• Appreciation points: 24
  • # of Chins: 1
  • human belonging to Popsicle
    • View Profile
Re: Our plans have almost reached fruition!!! SQUEEK!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 03:20:57 AM »

My fellow Royal Rodents... (SQUEEK!!!)

After a last minute discussion with the leaders, we have decided to abort our plan, as we are all benevolent rulers of our loyal humans, and shall not use their property without their permission. Unless it tastes delicious, of course. SQUEEK!!!
(also, they sort of use these cars to obtain our food supplies. SQUEEK!!!)

... all nasty rumors about the bank not accepting the submitted documents due to "being half eaten, chewed on, and covered in poo poo" are blatantly false, and have nothing to do with me, whatever the bank's photographic evidence and DNA samples might claim! SQUEEK!!!

Your's sinsqueekly,

Prince Popsicle, his royal Squeekness, Monarch of Poopsalot and Night of the Dining Table.
Pages: [1]   Go Up