Chinchillas > South East USA

South Carolina Show

<< < (3/13) > >>

chinclub:
We have a huge space now so there is no limit to the number of people who can pre-resgister.  We are asking everyone to send in their forms asap because I have to decide on the number of ribbons I need to order. 

BrightEyed:
I'm new here to the forum- my name is Megan. I'm about to send our pre-registration form but had a quick question. If we send in the forms and money and everything and for some terrible reason were unable to attend the show, what will happen?

chinclub:
Unfortunately we can't give your money back because when you register your money goes to pre-purchase ribbons and things.  We will have already bought ribbons with your chinchillas counted in and those can not be returned.

BrightEyed:
That's understandable. I also wanted to ask if the animals we bring will need to have the ear clamps with our info on them. We haven't shown any of our chins before so I was wondering how we needed to prepare.  :::grins::

chinclub:
No, they don't need that.  We will give you a show cage and a cage card.  You will write all of your info on the card and place it on the cage you put your chinchilla in so there will be no confusion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version