Chinchillas > South East USA

South Carolina Show

<< < (11/13) > >>

Jo Ann:
 ::silly::  The size does not matter ... just send them one at a time ... I'll send you some now. 
Watch your e-mail box!   :::grins::

BrightEyed:
Thanks! You weren't lying when you said you took a lot!  :::grins::

Jo Ann:
 ::silly::  That was only about a 1/8 of what I took    rofl    I would have taken more if I had not had to take time to set up the vendor's table, coffee table, and get chins ready (with the help of Barbara, Iris and Linda doing lots of the grooming).  I took  183 total.
My hubby got me a 1G smart card for my camera before we went down to the show ... he's a keeper.   ;)

I've started the article ... for a peak preview, you can see the first page at: www.luvnchins.com/2007ChinchillaClubFieldDay1.html

::wave::  Jo Ann

BrightEyed:
We had to buy one a few weeks ago b/c my old card malfunctioned- I lost the 200 pictures on there. I had already put them on my computer thank god. But then the card only would hold abour 30 pictures and they could not fix it and told us to buy a new one with more memory.

I would have taken a ton of pictures too if we weren't the handlers. It was a lot of fun working there tho.

Now is when I get to see what you saw in the stands :)

Debbie.nl.ca:
Awesome Megan and Jo Ann,
I love the pics, and can sure get a feel for what it must be like to be around that many beautiful chins & slaves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version