Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what's up with this??!!  (Read 1802 times)

BambiLove

• Appreciation points: 3
  • Why must chinchillas be so cute?
    • View Profile
what's up with this??!!
« on: May 13, 2010, 09:07:25 PM »

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.peta.org/feat/chinchilla/page/FINALElectrocution.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.peta.org/feat/chinchilla/account.html&usg=__NdiWEl7ymFgv7BhtWYRRZwRqEjM=&h=333&w=500&sz=22&hl=en&start=10&itbs=1&tbnid=OaJIWF-L64zE_M:&tbnh=87&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dchinchilla%2Bfur%2Bchewing%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1

Well i dont have any question, i just want to share my feelings. Right now i dont know what to say after i come across that website...it made me feel so hopeless...i feel so bad that i can't do anything to help..i dont know how can someone do that to an animal.

I wish one day every pet will have a good home and be happy~

Debbie.nl.ca

• Breeder
  • Appreciation points: 30
    • View Profile
    • Debbie's Newfoundland Chinchillas
Re: what's up with this??!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 01:02:11 PM »

Please let me assure you "that" in no represents your average fur breeder.
No matter what your field there is always someone trying to make a quick buck. As is with the puppy mills, your going to find a few chinchilla fur farms that are nothing close to acceptable.
If you stick with the big names is the fur farm trade you'll find top notch facilities.
If your looking for the smut of the trade no problem finding them either.
But you can't say they are all like the ones these fanatic animals rights groups want you to see.

Debbie.nl.ca

Hoppinchins

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 04:27:19 PM »

I have to be honest, i coudn't even read or look at that article. That is soo horrible.

Blondy40

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 08:08:44 AM »

whoooaaaa...cannot even bring myself to get past the pics let alone the first line of the article...
 :flames: In our home, chinchillas are not even considered part of the "rodentia" family...we have agreed upon mammals.. rofl.......I really despise the human race at times....hmmm...how many of you have watched Avatar??? I cried and yet thought so long and hard about what humans do to animals that are defenseless...it makes me sick and makes my blood boil!! Who do we think we are??? AND, the nerve we have to feel the right to classify these exquisite creatures as rodents yet make thousands off of their fur?????? Wow, that sent me spinning!!! again.... :flames:

Courtney

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 12:48:40 AM »

I just skimmed threw it, I couldn't even look at it. I just don’t get it or can even comprehend how someone could do that to an animal. It sickens me. I just wish all people loved animals like us. There is no point to this.
Six Chinchillas<br />Two Jack Russell Terriers<br />Two Parrots<br />Four Fish Tanks

SymoneSterr

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 09:02:45 PM »

I could not even finish watching the video.

My boy Max is a standard grey, and looks exactly like the one the stupid low life guy in the red shirt was holding.

It's just terrible how people treat animals these days.

Honestly something needs to be done about this "fur" issue!

I really love feeling Max's fur, but under any condition would I want to wear it! Or slaughter any living animal to wear their fur!
Pages: [1]   Go Up