Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chinchilla dream  (Read 2207 times)

Hoppinchins

• Appreciation points: 0
    • View Profile
Chinchilla dream
« on: January 18, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

::silly:: First of all i remember reading awhile ago on here that someone bought a chinchilla that was told it was a male. They had 2 male chins at home already. Then they found out it was a female when one of them had babies.

My dream last night was close to that. My chins aren't even old enough to bread yet, only 3 months old. In my dream when I had went to bed and everything was normal. When I woke up, I had my two chinchilla's, and then three babies. One was a mix of the two and one looked like my standard, the other looked like my 'pink white' ( i belive thats what he is.) They were so cute and tiny. I was trying to figur out which one was really a female. Somehow my chins were able to destory part of there cage in the back. They were trying to get away. I had to fig the whole and get them back in. My white chin, snowie was acting werid. I know of a place were they ate chins. I went there and ask them were a vet was. Snowie was hanging on to my fingur but looked really weird. The lady told me were to go. Then I don't remeber much more.

I woke up confused.  ::shrug::  The first thing I did was, like always, went to say hi to my chins. I made sure there weren't any babies in there. Everything was normal. BTW, They woke me up today a min befor my alarm went off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up