Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: for people that live in the USA how do you buy a royal persian chinchilla?  (Read 1974 times)

kneesaa

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile

Hi,
I was looking at the Persian chins and it had on there non north American buyers only. So does that mean that I can't buy one if I wanted to? I would like to own one but I don't have that type of money. Is there any breeders that sell them here in the US to us?
Thank you Shannon
Quyana Shannon Seager

chinclub

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Appreciation points: 66
    • View Profile
    • Lowcountry Chinchillas

To my knowledge chinchillas.com is the only one who breeds them here is the US and they don't want competition.  Therefore they are not selling to US buyers.

Lowcountry Chinchillas

Walterboro, South Carolina

Blondy40

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile

OMG....I guess I should not have read this post...to be honest, had never seen a "Royal Persian Chinchilla" until now....Only $6,000.00 ::silly:: wow, are they gorgeous...but they all are!! Talk about a fluff ball with eyes!!! ;D

cadillactaste

• Appreciation points: 5
  • Fluffy (Standard) and Nibbles (Violet)
    • View Profile

Never heard of them until this post...that mosaic is adorably cute! I didn't notice much difference on the standard other than longer tail hair.  ::think:: Other than I thought she looked like she was shedding.
~Darlene

kneesaa

• Appreciation points: 3
    • View Profile

Hi,
Thanks for the answers. That is what I was thinking it meant. I still would like one, but I guess it will have to dream about it.
Thanks Shannon
Quyana Shannon Seager

heiwa

• View Profile

I was quite surprise that it seems some American chins owner never heard about Royal Persian Chinchilla.
We have one in our city which is owned by a small animal shop owner (I am located in Asia), I have seen the real body of that Royal Persian Chinchilla in a pet show, it really cute.
But still, I like traditional chin more.

cadillactaste

• Appreciation points: 5
  • Fluffy (Standard) and Nibbles (Violet)
    • View Profile

I was quite surprise that it seems some American chins owner never heard about Royal Persian Chinchilla.
We have one in our city which is owned by a small animal shop owner (I am located in Asia), I have seen the real body of that Royal Persian Chinchilla in a pet show, it really cute.
But still, I like traditional chin more.

Sounds like the small animal shop owner has it there as a pet? Or is it for sale? Our pet stores here are chains most likely...and well...They would be harder to turn them over with sales...thus the reason I would think they don't have them. $$$ not passing through their hands quickly enough. ;)
~Darlene

heiwa

• View Profile

Sounds like the small animal shop owner has it there as a pet? Or is it for sale? Our pet stores here are chains most likely...and well...They would be harder to turn them over with sales...thus the reason I would think they don't have them. $$$ not passing through their hands quickly enough. ;)

It's not for sell, he only own it as his pet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up