Chinchillas.org

Chinchilla Community Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spoiled but COOL Chins!  (Read 1136 times)

Blondy40

• Appreciation points: 1
    • View Profile
Spoiled but COOL Chins!
« on: July 09, 2010, 09:57:27 AM »

These temps up here in New York are out of control so the Chinnies were a major concern for me. Ask and you shall receive...it is great to know fellow animal lovers! They now have their very own air conditioner in their very own room...We had them in our bedroom so it was a bit cramped but my 4 year old daughter LOVED it..called it "camping with the Chins"... rofl......and boy do they love the TV on all night!  :2funny:
oh, I can rest easy knowing that our furry little buddies are cool and comfortable. WHEW, that was more than a monkey on my back...that was an entire family of gorillas! ::nod::..Hope everyone's little furr balls are cool and happy! NOw I can try and enjoy this heat wave! ;D ::silly::   

jmdebb

• Appreciation points: 28
    • View Profile
    • Chinchilla Supplies
Re: Spoiled but COOL Chins!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 05:43:11 PM »

i feel like i just wrote this.. hahahaha.

i am in albany area of ny and yes the heat wave is horrible.  usually what i do to keep my chin room cool is put the air on in my room and then put a big fan outside my room blowing the cool air into their room [the doors are across from each other] but with as bad as it got this year, they got the air conditioner that usually goes in my dining room.. spoil wrotten brats.. hahahahaha... so  mine have it too....

just make sure it's not blowing on them.. you probably know that tho...
Your One Stop Chin Shop
http://www.tjschinchillasupplies.com/chinchillafood.html
Huge variety, safe, affordable & brand names
:)
:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up